Digital Concert Hall
How can we help you? Please enter a question or keyword.
e.g. "How can I change my password?"
Registration and user account Skip over list
- How can I register on my computer?
- I did not receive the confirmation email – what do I do?
- I forgot my password – what do I do?
- How can I change my email address and/or password?
- I receive an error message when logging in – what do I do?
- I entered an incorrect email address during registration – what do I do?
Paid access, subscription and vouchers Skip over list
- I currently have a valid ticket – can I buy a new ticket already now?
- How do I get access to the Digital Concert Hall?
- How do I activate my access?
- How long is my ticket still valid?
- How can I change from a subscription to a 12-month ticket?
- Cancelling contracts
Orders and payment Skip over list
- How can I pay?
- Notes on verification processes for credit card payments
- How can I change my payment details?
- I get an error message when redeeming a voucher – what do I do now?
- How do I redeem discount codes?
- My discount was not taken into account during the purchase – what do I do now?
Smartphones and tablets Skip over list
- Can I also watch concerts offline?
- How can I broadcast concerts on my TV?
- How can I use Google Cast?
- How can I use AirPlay (Apple)?
- How can I use CarPlay (Apple)?
- How can I choose another work/concert with Google Cast?
TV, Blu-ray players, streaming boxes and smart displays Skip over list
Technology and system requirements Skip over list
Concert information & playback formats Skip over list
- When does a concert become available in the archive?
- Are live streams repeated?
- What is Immersive Audio (Dolby Atmos)?
- How can I enjoy concerts in Immersive Audio (Dolby Atmos) on my computer?
- How can I enjoy concerts in Immersive Audio (Dolby Atmos) on my smartphone/tablet?
- How can I enjoy concerts in Immersive Audio (Dolby Atmos) on my TV?
Do you still have unanswered questions?